Signed-off-by: Nextcloud bot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
A calendar app for Nextcloud. Easily sync events from various devices with your Nextcloud and edit them online.
💙 🎉 Why is this so awesome?
- 🚀 Integration with other Nextcloud apps! Like Contacts, Talk, Tasks, Deck and Circles
- 🌐 WebCal Support! Want to see your favorite team's matchdays in your calendar? No problem!
- 🙋 Attendees! Invite people to your events
- ⌚ Free/Busy! See when your attendees are available to meet
- ⏰ Reminders! Get alarms for events inside your browser and via email
- 🔍 Search! Find your events at ease
- ☑️ Tasks! See tasks or Deck cards with a due date directly in the calendar
- 🔈 Talk rooms! Create an associated Talk room when booking a meeting with just one click
- 📆 Appointment booking Send people a link so they can book an appointment with you using this app
- 🙈 We’re not reinventing the wheel! Based on the great c-dav library, ical.js and fullcalendar libraries.
Release tarballs are hosted at https://github.com/nextcloud-releases/calendar/releases.
If you need assistance or want to ask a question about Calendar, you are welcome to ask for support in our Forums. If you have found a bug, feel free to open a new Issue on GitHub. Keep in mind, that this repository only manages the frontend. If you find bugs or have problems with the CalDAV-Backend, you should ask the team at Nextcloud server for help!
🌍 Supported Browsers
- Chrome/Chromium 76+
- Edge 40+
- Firefox 60+
- Internet Explorer 11
- Safari 12.1+
Build the app
- Install PHP dependencies:
- Install JS dependencies:
npm run devdevelopment build
npm run watchwatch for changes
npm run buildproduction build
Read more about necessary prerequisites for manual installs.
You can run the following back-end and front-end tests by using:
composer test npm run test
✌️ Code of conduct
The Nextcloud community has core values that are shared between all members during conferences, hackweeks and on all interactions in online platforms including Github and Forums. If you contribute, participate or interact with this community, please respect our shared values. 😌
❤️ How to create a pull request
This guide will help you get started: