% Tiny Tiny RSS
Tiny Tiny RSS is a free and open source web-based news feed (RSS/Atom) reader and aggregator
- Free software, licensed under GNU GPLv3
- Self-hosted: control your own data and protect your privacy instead of relying on third party services
- feed aggregation / syndication,
- keyboard shortcuts,
- OPML import/export,
- multiple ways to share stuff: export RSS feeds, plugins for various social sites, sharing by URL, etc,
- sharing arbitrary content through tt-rss,
- Plugins and themes,
- embedding full article content via readability and site-specific plugins,
- deduplication, including perceptual hashing for images,
- flexible article filtering,
- JSON API,
- and much more…
- Official Android client (Apkmonk, Play Store, Source)
See here (login as
- Runs using stock docker setup.
- Database is automatically restored every two hours.
Get in touch
- Read the FAQ before asking questions.
- Questions? Try community forums or telegram channel.
- If you absolutely need to contact me directly because of something important (like responsible disclosure of security issues and similar stuff), use this email address.
- Click here if you're interested in contributing code or translations.
- Old forums (archived).
- A modern web browser. This generally means recent Chrome or compatible.
- A server (VDS or physical) running Docker.
Tiny Tiny RSS uses continuous development model based on git master branch which is considered stable. If possible, you should always be running latest master branch code.
There’s no warranty. If it breaks you get to keep both parts.