A tasks app for Nextcloud. Easily sync tasks from various devices with your Nextcloud and edit them online.
- add and delete tasks, edit their title, description, start and due dates, set their priority and status
- support for subtasks
- smart collections showing you your important, current and upcoming tasks
- simply drag and drop tasks to other calendars or make them subtasks
In your Nextcloud, simply navigate to »Apps«, choose the category »Organization«, find the Tasks app and enable it. Then open the Tasks app from the app menu.
Apps which sync with Nextcloud Tasks (using CalDAV)
- Apple Reminders (iOS, MacOS)
- 2Do (Android, iOS, MacOS)
- Davx5 (Android)
- OpenTasks (Android)
- Outlook Caldav Synchronizer (Windows)
- Tasks: Astrid Todo List Clone (Android) (Requires subscription if not downloaded via F-Droid)
- Qownnotes (Read-only, Cross Platform Desktop App)
- Thunderbird Lightning (Cross Platform Desktop App)
- Vdirsyncer (Linux)
- BusyCal (MacOS)
- aCalendar+ (via Davx5) (Android)
- GNOME Todo (via GNOME Online Accounts) (Linux)
- Kalendar (Linux)
- vdirsyncer (Linux and BSD)
ETag (or: problem with non-existing conflicts)
This app uses
ETag HTTP header to work properly (mostly for detecting conflicts). If
ETags are modified or removed, the app will report non-existing conflicts.
Some anti-tracking client side extensions are known to remove/replace
ETag header to avoid tracking via cache (e.g., CleanURLs is known to create problems). You'll need to add an exception for NC Tasks.
ETag may be modified by a server-side configuration. If you manage your server you'll need to change its configuration (see https://github.com/nextcloud/tasks/issues/167).
If you’d like to join, just go through the issue list and fix some. :)
Developer setup info
Please execute this command with your ordinary user account and neither root nor sudo.