- # Copyright (c) 2013 The Chromium OS Authors. All rights reserved.
- # Use of this source code is governed by a BSD-style license that can be
- # found in the LICENSE file.
- # Per-project Commit Queue settings.
- # Documentation: http://goo.gl/4rZhAx
- # Board-specific no-vmtest-pre-cq, include boards that actually build
- # chromeos-ec. We use the no-vmtest-pre-cq configs since the tests won't
- # actually test against our EC changes. (That's what FAFT is for)
- pre-cq-configs: kevin-no-vmtest-pre-cq reef-no-vmtest-pre-cq
- chell-no-vmtest-pre-cq celes-no-vmtest-pre-cq
- fizz-no-vmtest-pre-cq cheza-no-vmtest-pre-cq
- # Stages to ignore in the commit queue. If these steps break, your CL will be
- # submitted anyway. Use with caution.
- ignored-stages: HWTest ImageTest VMTest